Re: Thanks fellas, I love you Man...

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 27 1997 - 09:24:19 EST

<< .Dakota Nicholas ;) >>

He must be pretty fast with a name like that. Have you done and polishing or
porting or any exhaust work on him or is he pretty much stock? I can sure
tell where you heart is and if this Dakota sells then I sure hope you can
pick up another in the future. Does this mean you won't make the shoot out at
the OK Corral for top Dak?

Another thanks to Kuk from Willy here, I have learned a lot and appreciate
your help and thoughts... Good luck on the family and the GS.. Only other
thought is that if your going out cruisin, I really didn't think it would be
good to have the family with ya. You know big ol what ya call it pulls up
long side ready to go, tain't to good to globber them with the wife and kids
in the car? So maybe you ought to just keep the Dak and save all the time
working on the GS for the family fun??? I do know the kids grow up to fast,
my son is a senior, and you always wished you had spent more time with them,
but when it's to late???

So good luck on what ever and sure hope you stick around, atleast so we will
be able to tell ya the stories of how the Daks are kicking those GS's
around..

Bill

PS No Kuk, you can't have my Bud