Re: Pinging 318's

From: Howard Wilson (howard@bga.sps.mot.com)
Date: Thu Feb 27 1997 - 10:54:40 EST

GDS wrote:

> MPG - I get about 14 going back and forth to work. Top milage I have
> gotten was on a 300 trip and was 15.5 MPG. These numbers are from the
> readout on the "smart rear view mirror", but they seem pretty accurate.

and Chris wrote

Woa, hey. What's this about the 'smart rear view mirror'? Any other
new '97 gadgets we might be interested in?

BTW, my 93 V8 auto averaged 15MPG. Sometimes 13 around town with foot
to the floor. Lowest was 11 towing about 2-1/2 tons of trailer.

--
-Chris Smith
mopar@tough.com

my 93 4x4 auto 5.2 extended cab regularly gets 15.5-16 combined city/highway. best highway was almost 19.

as an aside, if you plot the mileage over the year, the trends match year to year.

-- Howard P. Wilson howard@bga.sps.mot.com