Re: Pinging 318's

From: Steve Lowe (slow@primenet.com)
Date: Thu Feb 27 1997 - 08:41:15 EST

On Thu, 27 Feb 1997 09:54:40 -0600, you wrote:

>GDS wrote:
>
>> MPG - I get about 14 going back and forth to work. Top milage I have
>> gotten was on a 300 trip and was 15.5 MPG. These numbers are from the
>> readout on the "smart rear view mirror", but they seem pretty accurate.
>>
>and Chris wrote
>
>Woa, hey. What's this about the 'smart rear view mirror'? Any other
>new '97 gadgets we might be interested in?

It adjusts itself to lights behind you. I thought it would just "tilt"
itself but it doesn't, it changes like those indoor/outdoor
sunglasses, it goes into a dark green....

The only other gadgets is the overhead computer...it tells you the
outside temp, the compass direction you are heading in, distance to
empty (gas) fuel milage while driving, average fuel economy, trip
distance, elap. time ....

    -Steve

    97' Dakota, 4X4, CC, V-8, 5 Speed, Sport Plus