Re: Need help fellas...

From: Sean_P_Meldrum@Auto.ittind.com
Date: Thu Feb 27 1997 - 13:35:49 EST

     If you check out a Truckin' or Sport Truck magazine you should be able
     to find an ad for Checkmate Tonneau covers. They've got flush mount
     hard covers for about $330 and flush mount soft covers for $150. Both
     come with air lifts. This is definitely where I'm gettin' mine I just
     can't decide between hard or soft and before or after the rhino
     lining.

     sean
     '97 black 318/5spd/3.55SG
     sean_p_meldrum@auto.ittind.com

I am trying to find a soft Tonneau Cover for my 97' CC. I found a nice
one but all they carry is for the 86-96 Daks. Could someone help me
out and measure you short box and send me the length and witht inside
the rails?

    -Steve

    97' Dakota, 4X4, CC, V-8, 5 Speed, Sport Plus