Need '92 Dakota Wheel

From: Kraieski, Mark (Mark.Kraieski@transquest.com)
Date: Thu Feb 27 1997 - 21:28:55 EST

I'm getting ready to put Dick Cepek Mud Country II tires (30x9.50) on
the Dak and need an extra rim so I can do 5 tire rotation (spare is on
the regular steel rim). I have the steel wheels with 6 pairs of spokes
tangent to the center cap (don't know what ChryCo calls them).

1. What is a fair price (used is okay since the others have 85K miles)?

2. Where is the best place to get one?

Thanks!

Mark

PS - For those who are interested, I chose the MC IIs because they have
an aggressive mud tread similar to the BF Goodrich MTs but also have
siping (MTs don't) which improves traction on ice.