RE: Need '92 Dakota Wheel

From: Kraieski, Mark (Mark.Kraieski@transquest.com)
Date: Fri Feb 28 1997 - 10:40:54 EST

Russ and I discussed via email and his wheel is not the same. The one I
need has 12 "spokes" in 6 pairs of 2. The spokes go out tangent to the
hub center rather than straight out - sort of a pinwheel effect. Within
each pair of spokes the outer one is longer than the inner one.
Mark E. Kraieski
Director, Enterprise Product Development
TransQuest, Inc. 404/773-8537