RE: Need '92 Dakota Wheel

From: JT McBride (James.McBride@GDEsystems.COM)
Date: Fri Feb 28 1997 - 18:22:27 EST

>need has 12 "spokes" in 6 pairsof 2. The spokes go out tangent to the
>hub center rather than straight out - sort of a pinwheel effect. Within
>each pair of spokes the outer one is longer than the inner one.

I call these the "Turbine" wheels. Don't know if Dodge ever names their
wheel styles, but it works for me. These were available at least in '92
model (with silver painted bolt cover) and '93 (like mine) with a black
plastic (unpainted) bolt cover.

If anyone is interested in selling a set of these, I'm sorta thinking
of having a set of custom wheels made from them, but I want a set to
drive around on in the meantime.

BTW, I think the new spoked steel wheels look kinda like the active
ingredient in a cuisinart machine...

Jim

"Darkness can never last too long, when you laugh in his face."
     - Danny Elfman, Oingo Boingo