RE: Back-Up Light Replacement

From: Ned Vogler (NVOGLER@rghosp.chime.org)
Date: Fri Feb 28 1997 - 13:55:00 EST

>i will be out all morning hitting various stores today..(the day off)io
>believe the lights are called night blasters....you can find them at
track
>auto....my buddy has had them in his S-10 for 2 years now and so far no
>problems....

Yep, I've heard of the night blasters, so it's the replacement bulbs for
these lights?? And it fits the standard 1157 socket (or whatever the
backup light # is?)... Let me know what you find out...

Ciao!

Ned Vogler
(nvogler@rghosp.chime.org)
'96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 Club Cab
Gibson 3" Exhaust/MPI FIPK-clone/MSD Ignition soon!