Headlights

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Sat Mar 01 1997 - 18:40:38 EST

With all this talk about fog lights and such, I thought I would ask a
question that's been on my mind for a while. Is there any aftermarket
mod to keep the low beams burning when you switch to high beam? I can
hold my switch back and keep both the low and high beams on (lots of
light), but when I release it the lows go off and just the highs burn.
I saw a device on tv that would keep both sets going when switched to
high beam, but it was for GM trucks :( If no aftermaket's, is there a
"do-it-urself" method?

--
-
Michael Clark        mike@snakebite.com