Re: Option shuffle anxiety..

From: DesignTech@worldnet.att.net
Date: Mon Mar 03 1997 - 19:32:52 EST

go aftermarket on the stereo and GET SUREGRIP

with the 4X4 you might want the 31X10.5"

personally i like 2WD cuz the front gearbox is always turning

loss of power and an 8% loss in fuel econemy

club cab is good if you don't care about adding roughly 500 lbs

i don't think you will be racing it though from the letter you wrote(this
was the impression i got).

i like the sport cuz it is monochromatic with no chrome

-Mark (DesignTech@worldnet.att.net)

1993. 5.2l, auto, 3.50 SureSlip, 4X2, True Duals,
Emerald Green, S/B, Reg Cab. K&N Open Element ,
Splitfires.

See Pictures At http://members.tripod.com/~MasterOfR