Oil Leak

From: Calvin J. Albers (bissonet@illuminet.net)
Date: Mon Mar 03 1997 - 19:49:12 EST

I have a 1995 SLT with a 3.9 and an automatic (hold the cat calls
please).)

I had a rear engine oil leak, no drips but lower bell housing was wet
with oil. This was repaired by the dealer. It is now seeping again.
The dealer said it is not dripping, so it is not a leak.

I have about 32,000 miles on it and I do not believe there should be any
oil seepage at all. Does anyone else have any oil seepage? I would
like to get this corrected under warranty.

Thanks for any information and the good info already passed on the list.

Calvin
bissonet@illuminet.net