Re: Option shuffle anxiety..

From: MoparRuss@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 03 1997 - 23:05:56 EST

if it was me (and these are only my prefernces) i'd go for the sport (just
cuz i think they are cooler looking) i'd get the sure grip stick with the
3.55 gears and go 31X10.5's (yes they are bigger and they will cost more when
you need to replace them but ground clearance is always cool) and i'd drop
the extended cab....what you may be paying for the premium sound you may be
better off in going after market..i've never heard a good factory sounding
stereo but thenm again i am picky about that....i had mine for 2 weeks before
i gutted it all out....and even though i have had diferent boxes and stuff it
is all being re done again with custom enclosures....hoping to blow the doors
off (but again that is just me)....