Re: Option shuffle anxiety..

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 04 1997 - 09:23:34 EST

<< I love my club-cab, and I'd never buy a truck without it! >>

Me too! Weight difference is around 200# according to tow capability ratings.
Also better rear traction with club cab, lot less spin off line than short
boxes. If you live where there are any hills and not just flat out running
then I would go with 3.90 rear and would not own the V8 without SURE GRIP,
absolute requirement or you be smokin the right rear all the time. The 3.90
is great where roads are not all down hill. It shifts much less and pulls the
roads with less strain on the engine and drive line. I got mine for towing
but now do very little but I would still not order one with out 3.90 just for
the easier running. I get around 16 town and some road and better than 19 on
trips with the air on..

Bill