Re: Neon attitude -Reply

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 04 1997 - 09:23:32 EST

<< i don't know...i got a buddy with a 94 dak 4x4 318 5 sp and it had no
problem
 smoking a taurus sho....but i will drop it....

New SHO or old? The new V8 is a slug compared to V6. Fords are only to poke
fun at anyway. I put on a lot of miles with my work and I seen so many broke
down Ford Products out there and good looking ones that I started taking
pictures and putting them in a Album to show my Ford buddies, now on my third
Album and glad I finally got a digital camera the cost of film was breaking
me. And they don't even want to look at them. That new Lincoln Mark 8 with
hood up and smoke coming out is one of my favorite, pretty blue one.

Bill