Re: Re[2]: Oil Leak

From: Sam Parthemer (samp@king.cts.com)
Date: Tue Mar 04 1997 - 12:32:14 EST

At 12:11 PM 3/4/97 EDT, you wrote:
> Thanks for the info, Chris. I'm probably going to change dealerships
> for my service after this whole fiasco is over. Would calling the
> regional rep. tick these guys off? I might enjoy doing it just for
> spite if I wasn't such a nice guy. ;)
>
> Maybe that will be my next course of action. Thanks.
>
> sean
> '97 318
> sean_p_meldrum@auto.ittind.com

        Look in the back of your owner's manual. There's a 800 # for
Chrysler... CALL IT.. It does work.. (I got warranty work done on my
truck after the 36k mileage because Int. Wipers shouldn't be grouped
with a mileage limit like an engine or trans. (it hardly rains here in
San Diego).
        They helped a BUNCH.

        Good luck!

        Sam '95 SLT