another newbie

From: Andy Callahan (quasideedle@uky.campus.mci.net)
Date: Tue Mar 04 1997 - 17:46:39 EST

Hi! I too am a new subscriber to your mailing list. I just ordered my '97
dakota last Monday (Feb. 24). The following is a description of the truck I
ordered:
        V8 4x2 Sport Club Cab
        5-speed
        3.55 gears
        Sure Grip
        Black w/ mist gray int.
        4 wheel ABS
        Power/Overhead Group
        Light Group
        Tilt/Cruise
        Infinity sound w/CD
        Fog Lights
        Power Mirrors
        Tire & Handling Package
        Security Group
        Buckets
        Rear Sliding Glass
        Body-Color Rear Valance panel

I am very anxious to receive my truck. I just have one question though:
has anyone seen or purchased a 97 with the rear valance panel? I have never
seen a truck with the option, but I chose to go with it anyway (only $57)
since I hope it will add an extra sportiness to the truck. Let me know what
you think of my decisions since I still have about a week to change my mind.
Thanks,
Andy Callahan
Freshman University of Kentucky (Computer Science)
quasideedle@uky.campus.mci.net

* Andy Callahan *
* BEIC Consultant *
* University of Kentucky *