Re[2]: Option shuffle anxiety..

From: Sean_P_Meldrum@Auto.ittind.com
Date: Wed Mar 05 1997 - 09:16:35 EST

     '98 Dodge Durango comes in choice of full or part time 4WD. No 2WD
     till '99. Who's gonna be the first to do the AWD Dakota version of
     the GMC Syclone? *That* would be one hell of an R/T!!

     sean

  <snip>I was just talking to a friend about this and I suggested that
there might be a market for an 'on-road' 4x4 truck. One meant for on road
driving without the beefed up suspension so it would look better (IMHO) and
also (hopefully) cost a bit less. Maybe I'm not the only one who feels
this way:)<snip>