Re: Mopar Performance's Muscle

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 05 1997 - 19:00:25 EST

<< I think half the problem was the fact that they brought an automatic.
      I've got nothin' against an automatic 'cuz when the power is there you
      can't beat the consistancy. The problem is you can lose up to 50hp at
      the rear wheels (stress "up to") using an auto instead of a stick. >>

Oh Oh here we go again, I can not understand this thinking at all. Whippin
the tar out of the SB 2WD 5 spds with a heavy duty CC auto and the autos are
dogs? Man Ole Chrysler Corp must be sneakin in a extra 60 HP into those
Automatics to accomplish this?? And of course this is on a good run where
they don't miss any gears.. Ha Ha

Bill