Mopar Performance's Muscle

From: Kukukooter@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 04 1997 - 23:18:20 EST

Speaking of performance, did anyone catch the 97 Sport that MOPAR PERFORMANCE
brought to Phoenix for the truck showdown? It had headers, K&N, shift kit,
gears, etc and ran a mid 15 sec 1/4 mile at 90 ish???? Come on?!!
What a embarrassment! I think those engineers should have brought the 360
proto with the R/T goodies and ran in the 13 teens and then said to the Mag's
"This is our stock offering 98 Dakota R/T". All the S-10 and Ranger and Neon
boys are loving it with that timeslip. I think they brought the stock 4
banger.
Kuk