Re[2]: open element air cleaner

From: Sean_P_Meldrum@Auto.ittind.com
Date: Thu Mar 06 1997 - 11:06:40 EST

     I'm adding a 10"x2.5" open element K&N to my '97 in a couple of weeks.
     The PCV hose plumbs to my intake. The only other hose is the breather
     to the air cleaner and PAW sells an adapter to plumb a hose to the
     bottom of an open element air cleaner. I think its like $2. I had
     thought the engine was a carryover except for the new air intake. Do
     you guys have a different setup?

     sean
     '97 318/5spd/3.55SG/antifreeze air freshener
     sean_p_meldrum

What are you guys doing with the PVC hose and the valve vent hose?

Stoehr[SMTP:pstair@peaka.net]