Re: memebers times

From: Alan Casey (acasey@io.com)
Date: Mon Mar 10 1997 - 11:54:22 EST

>hello everyone,
>
>i was wonder what kinda of ET and setup each member has. my friend allen
>has a 95 Dakota with 3"mopar exhaust, K&N filter, Compucar Nitrous, and
>slicks and has ran a best of 13.07@103mph. just wanting to compair notes.
>
>Mike Smith
>87 GN "JUSTAV6"
>11.51@116

Hey Mike

Just got through reading this months issue of High Performance magazine.
Damn I had know idea those GN's had such horse power potential. In one of
the articles they are building a 700 hp turbo buick. This is a 6 cylinder
for gods sake!!! I feel bad for the poor sap that just paid the big bucks
for a Viper that gets dusted by a 6 cylinder..

Fortunatly for us Dakota guys there are not too many of you GN guys out there.

Alan..