Re: Greetings from a newbie.

From: DesignTech@worldnet.att.net
Date: Fri Mar 07 1997 - 15:38:34 EST

the V6's usually get beat on more than the V8's

that is why they don't last as long

it is not necessarilly true for everyone though.
for the 800b or so it is worth getting the V8

the 318's have been aroung longer than probably almost any V6

they had straight and slant 6's

i think they were well designed and would choose one of them over a V6 any
day

-Mark Hryckiewicz (DesignTech@worldnet.att.net)

1993. 5.2l, auto, 3.50 SureSlip, 4X2, True Duals,
 S/B, Reg Cab. K&N Open Element, Splitfires.
See Pictures At http://members.tripod.com/~MasterOfR

http://members.tripod.com/~DesignTech