RE: Emissions test failure.....Psyche!

From: Steve Braswell (stevebr@extendsys.com)
Date: Mon Mar 10 1997 - 12:33:55 EST

This is Steve B and I had an occasion to use my Hi lift Jack on my 91
Ext. C 4x4. Got stuck in the snow up snowmobiling. Had to jack the
truck up high enough to get stuff under the tires and the front Bumper
held fine and I have jacked up the back before and it held fine.

Steve Braswell
stevebr@extendsys.com