Re: ATTN: 1996 Dak Owners!

From: DesignTech@worldnet.att.net
Date: Mon Mar 10 1997 - 20:49:52 EST

it is the intermediate pipe that is between the cat and muffler
head pipes r between the cats and the manifolds

-Mark Hryckiewicz (DesignTech@worldnet.att.net)

1993. 5.2l, auto, 3.50 SureSlip, 4X2, True Duals,
 S/B, Reg Cab. K&N Open Element, Splitfires.
See Pictures At http://members.tripod.com/~MasterOfR

http://members.tripod.com/~DesignTech