Re: Re[3]: Mopar Performance's Muscle

From: Robert P. Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Tue Feb 11 1997 - 11:00:51 EST

Allen:
I've been a member of this list since last fall. What makes is list great
is the varied opinions and ideas. Everyone is entitled to their own
opinion and welcomed to freely express it. Sean is a valuable and
contributing member to this list and I enjoy what he has to say.

If you disagree with what he says, please post it to the list in a POLITE
manner. Sending abusive email, such as the enclosed, is not appropriate.

If you wish to reply to this note, please reply to the list. Anything that
you send directly to me will be posted.

Thank you.

Rob Agnew