Re[3]: Mopar Performance's Muscle

From: Sean_P_Meldrum@Auto.ittind.com
Date: Tue Mar 11 1997 - 12:33:09 EST

Who the hell are *you*. You don't know me from adam, Allen. If you look back
you'll see I said 'muscle-type'. A '78 Firebird, a '71 Chevelle Malibu, and a
'84 Mustang GT if you want to keep track. From what I've seen alot of questions
on this list could be answered by simply reading a little bit. How do you keep
up on today's tech if you don't read about it.

Funny I don't see you posting anything. What are you...some kind of computer
geek that sits at home in the dark reading email but is too afraid to post. If
you don't like what I'm sayin' don't read it!! You and all your cronies should

I really don't even know why you subscribe to this list. Do you even own a
Dakota? Your mother probably drives it and takes you back and forth to
work, right? You obviously don't have the balls to drive such a
vehicle! I dont' have the time to deal with bullshit from retard,
spastics such as yourself. If it means gettin' off this list to do it
then fine. I've been modifying my rides long before this email thing
and I certainly don't need it to continue. Thought it might be cool to
talk with others who owned the same type of vehicle but if it means
dealing with morons like you then forget it!!

     sean_p_meldrum@auto.ittind.com

     p.s. - if anyone is interested in some of the other crap this guy has
     sent me outside of the list (he's obviously to afraid to post it) let
     me know and I'll forward. Don't send thru the list though because I
     quit!