Re: Bedliners

From: Jason Bleazard (drazaelb@xmission.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 1997 - 17:07:01 EST

On Fri, 14 Mar 1997, JT McBride wrote:
> I got a flyer from one of the camper shell outfits here in north county
> San Diego about a knock-off spray-in lining that's about $100 cheaper than
> Rhino-brand. No direct experience either way as to durability, adhesion, etc.
> I suspect it is pretty much the same stuff. I'd wager it all comes down to
> preparation - if the bed is roughened a bit and thoroughly cleaned, any
> paint-like substance will stick pretty well.

On their rack next to the literature about the trucks, my local Dodge
dealer had brochures for a local company called Arma Coatings that did
these spray-in liners. I called them, and their number had been
disconnected. That was what made me decide to go with Rhino. I'm fairly
certain they'll be around for a while. What good is the warranty if the
company goes out of business? At least I know that if the Rhino liner
comes loose, I can get it fixed.

  -- Jason Bleazard
     drazaelb@xmission.com

     Psi Corps is your friend. Trust Psi Corps.