Re: Bedliners

From: Norah Kiraly (kiralyn@tor.hookup.net)
Date: Fri Mar 14 1997 - 21:03:06 EST

When I purchased my '95 I had them put in the drop-in plastic bedliner and I
don't think I'll make the same mistake again. It's been 19 months and the
liner is warping and lifting up by the tailgate. I have no idea what the
condition of the paint is like underneath. Now I'm starting to wondering if
there is any rust to be concerned about. Does anyone know about when I
should start getting concerned, as I do live in Toronto and with winters as
they are in Canada, we do salt our roads quite a bit.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Norah
'95 Dodge Dakota Sport, black, V6, 2WD, auto, club cab