'97 wind whistle

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Fri Mar 14 1997 - 21:43:25 EST

Hi Folks;

I have now had my new Dak on the road for about a week, love the 5.2L and
the 3.92LS (kinda maybe wished I got the 3.55's). My question to the
owners of new ones, I have a high pitched whistle noise (sounds like a air
leak in the cab) at about 45MPH and above, any ideas or discoveries?

I have already removed the whole interior and insulated the cab extension
and all the places CC saw fit not to, but this was done as a common
practice of mine and not to solve the apparent wind noise.

Thanks in advance!

L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>
!!!!! ... your local *HEMI* owner ...!!!!!
'97 SLT+ CC 4x4
5.2L, 3.92LS