Re: Bedliners

From: Brian Cleary (bcleary@interlog.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 1997 - 22:21:25 EST

----------
> From: Norah Kiraly <kiralyn@tor.hookup.net>
> To: dakota@ait.fredonia.edu
> Subject: Re: Bedliners
> Date: March 14, 1997 9:57 PM
>
> Hey Brian,
>
> Nice to meet a fellow Torontonian who owns a Dakota! Wasn't this storm
the
> pits today? I still haven't scraped all the ice off of the Dakota.
She's
> coated pretty good and looks a hell of a lot shinier than normal.

Very depressing. I REALLY can't wait for spring this year! Fortunately, I
don't have to drive the 401 or DVP anymore to get to work. I did it for 10
years and don't miss it at all!!

> Anyway, I'm planning on trading it in next year for a '98 and wonder if I
> should stay with the drop-in kind or not. I've heard a lot about Rhino
from
> other Dakota owners and some friends here in Toronto, but last I've heard
it
> wasn't available in Canada. Has anyone heard of it's availability here
yet,
> or would I have to drive the new one down to Buffalo to get it done, if I
> decide on the spray on version?

I too would be interested in Rhino if it was hear. Are you going for the
98 RT?? 8^)

> BTW Brian, I had my '93 done at Krown and they did an excellent job. I
was
> impressed with the speed at which it was done and the quality of their
work.
> I went to the one on Lawrence and Markham. The price was acceptable as
well.

Small world! The last time I had it done was at the same location. I
think this stuff is the greatest thing since sliced bread! I have an eight
year old vehicle in southern Ontario and NO RUST! Only have it done every
other year now. I keep a spray can with the truck at all times In case I
drill a hole for some doo-dad I just spray it first before bolting it down.
 Doesn't stink and have never had problems removing ant bolt, nut or screw
in the whole truck.

Enough advertising for Krown. I sure hope this is the last storm!

Brian Cleary in snowy TO.
bcleary@interlog.com