My '95 Dak is for sale

From: jeffwynn@intrepid.net
Date: Sat Mar 15 1997 - 19:34:48 EST

Well, folks, I've enjoyed lurking on the list here for
the past while and have learned a lot, but the wife and I
have decided to move up to a full-size. We just put money
down on a '95 Cummins club cab 4x4, so I'm moving over to
the ramtruck list. FWIW, I'm selling my '95. It is a:

1995 V-8 4x4 Extended cab, SLT. White in color, grey inside.
3.5 LS rear, 5 speed with a topper. 44k miles, towing
package, class IV hitch. *no* power windows or locks. I'ts
been a *great* truck, I've only had it in once for warranty
service (fan TSB) and have reliably done all maintenance
including changing oil religiously every 3k miles. I am in
the D.C. area. Asking $16,500.

For more info, feel free to mailto: jeffwynn@intrepid.net.

Good luck to y'all,
Jeff Wynn