Re: Pro Stock Dakota

From: JERRY S DALTON (XGLT71A@prodigy.com)
Date: Sat Mar 15 1997 - 20:24:39 EST

I will go through this one more time. I built my Dakota to be legal
in stock eliminator both in the IHRA and NHRA. If you read the rules,
it is the tuffest class to run. My engine is still stock except for
headers, MSD6AL, and those damn valve springs... As far as the rest
of my combo nation: I have a 904 transmission with a 3500 stall
converter, a 8 3/4 rearend with 4:30 gears and Mosier axles. I'm
hoping to have the funds to buy a programmable computer in the near
future. I went racing with it at Darrlington a few weeks ago but had
problems. When I left the line it would fall on its face like it was
running out of fuel but still ran 13:50 at 99 mph. I hope to figure
out wheats wrong tomorrow and get in the 12's. I hope I can help you
all in some way, but unless you ask what you want I cant do it.

Jerry