Re: New best time!

From: Alan Casey (acasey@io.com)
Date: Sun Mar 16 1997 - 06:31:11 EST

>APPROACHING 100 MPH? Hmm, if I recall correctly (and I do) I surpassed the
>magic 100 MPH. What a great day of racing!
>
>Jules, don't sell him anything more. I talked with his wife; she'll leave him
>if she sees one more hot-rod part on that damn pesky little Dakota :) I'm only
>wathing out for Alan's welfare. Don't SELL IT, Man! Save a marriage!
>
>Besides, no pickup has a right to be that damn fast anyway...

> Carl Vidos * cvidos@io.com * http://www.io.com/~cvidos
> 1995 Firebird Formula - It rocks to the tune of 13.78 @ 103.97

First of all, I did'nt race you. The guys I did race were doing 97-98 mph at
the end.
Secondly, you are not stock, they were. One challange at a time my friend,
let me get those stock boys under my belt first, then I'll come looking for
you. He He. :)
And Third, How is my wife going to see a hot rod part thats under the valve
covers? ;)

Ignore him Jules. You know how those f-body weenies are, when a little
competition shows up they get scared. He is still trying to figure out how
a pickup truck gets better 60 ft times than he does. He He. :)

Alan(the f-body slayer)Casey...