RE: General question - who pays warrantee work?

From: Kraieski, Mark (Mark.Kraieski@transquest.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 1997 - 14:01:47 EST

I can find no consistency in service work. I have had the dealer's
service department treat me really bad and a different service
department treat me really good. I would say how they treat you is more
a reflection of the quality and competence of the service department
than where you bought the car. I move a lot and have never had any
refusal or second-class-citizen attitudes for warranty work, just the
same usually poor service the local buyers are used to.

BTW - not sure how this thread became "Fords with Dodge Motors
(Engines)"!

Mark
Mark E. Kraieski
Director, Enterprise Product Development
TransQuest, Inc. 404/773-8537