Re: Free weigh in

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Sat Mar 22 1997 - 07:58:20 EST

03/20/97 I was on a job at a transfer terminal, they move hundreds of tons
of different commodities every day, so I asked the weight master to give me
a weight ticket on my truck 4660# without me in it. Trunk only had what I
have added to it, nothing loaded.

I'll bet a 4x4 S-10 doesn't weigh that much.

L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>
!!!!! ... your local *HEMI* owner ...!!!!!
'97 SLT+ CC 4x4
5.2L, 3.92LS