Re: '97 Steering Question

From: CONREP2@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 24 1997 - 10:45:11 EST

I have a 97 2 wheel drive SLT Extented cab. I have ovr 11,000 miles and have
not noticed any problems with steering. It rides very smooth at 60 to 75.

My problem is a high pitch noise from the differential between 50 and 55 mph.
Which is the most common speed of my daily commute. The "factory tech" tells
my dealer that it is common in all 97's And it is louder in mine do to the
tonnneau cover and bed liner. Do you hear anything?