Re: '97 Steering Question

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Mon Mar 24 1997 - 18:58:04 EST

Rick;

I was referring to the problem Dodge is apparently having with 2500's and
3500's as to pulling when the brakes are applied, it is my understanding
that the TSB is a three day job of installing some suspension components,
changing the factory camber (sorry about the org. post I slipped in an *h*)
to also being zero, which I guess helps with the pulling but lets the
vehicle wonder under straight line steering.

Saw a number of posts about this on the net and asked my service manager
about the TSB and he confirmed it.

L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>
!!!!! ... your local *HEMI* owner ...!!!!!
'97 SLT+ CC 4x4
5.2L, 3.92SG