Re: '97 Steering Question

From: mahoneyr@syr.lmco.com
Date: Tue Mar 25 1997 - 07:48:05 EST

> L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net> wrote:

> I was referring to the problem Dodge is apparently having with 2500's and
> 3500's as to pulling when the brakes are applied, it is my understanding
> that the TSB is a three day job of installing some suspension components,
> changing the factory camber (sorry about the org. post I slipped in an *h*)
> to also being zero, which I guess helps with the pulling but lets the
> vehicle wonder under straight line steering.
>
> Saw a number of posts about this on the net and asked my service manager
> about the TSB and he confirmed it.

Ahh... Thanks for the update and .. after I posted the question, I re-read
the message and figured out that you meant 'camber' I should have re-read
before I posted (sorry... ;-|).
And not to beat this issue to death, but dont they have alot of camber
adjustment built in without replacing any components? My '90 used to do
a little wanderin last year, and an alignment fixed her right up, but I
believe it was only a 'thrust angle' alignment, and I don't think they did
anything to the camber...
-rICK
'90 4x4 3.9L Auto(A500)