Re: What is this extra "junk"

From: Robert P. Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Thu Feb 27 1997 - 12:54:37 EST

At 03:11 PM 3/27/97 PST, you wrote:

>Hey Guys -
>
>I know my mail server isn't mime-compliant, but what is this extra "junk"
>I'm getting on some of the recent messages (I think it may be only one
>person?)

Ned:

I think is is an attachment (document or image???). My mail reader decodes
it, but I just delete them. We have been asked not to sent attachments to
the list because some members have very slow modems and it takes forever to
download, or like you, are unable to decode them.

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, British Columbia
Canada