RE: What is this extra "junk"

From: Kraieski, Mark (Mark.Kraieski@transquest.com)
Date: Thu Mar 27 1997 - 17:23:46 EST

This is a .dat rtf (rich text format) file, I believe. It contains
information such as font type, size, color and is sent as a separate
attachment to the original text message. For MS Exchange users, if you
go into Tools/Address_Book, bring up your PAB (personal address book),
click the right mouse on the entry for the quattro list, there should be
a box that says "always send to recipient in Microsoft Rich Text
Format". This box should NOT be check for this entry. Mine is off so
what other gibberish did Exchange attach to this message?

Mark
Mark E. Kraieski
Director, Enterprise Product Development
TransQuest, Inc. 404/773-8537