Re: New Member

From: JT McBride (James.McBride@GDEsystems.COM)
Date: Thu Mar 27 1997 - 18:27:49 EST

Welcome Jeff!

I was infatuated with the P-car (Fiero) until I found out how badly GM
could screw up a great idea. IMHO it's history would have been far
different if the first year car had been anything like the last two
year's GT models with the v6. Ah well, they still looked like Ferraris
coming at you!

MPG will increase as the drivetrain breaks in and weather warms (and gas
formula switches to normal). Expect about 14 city, up to 20 hiway.

Your lease won't prevent you from adding a Mopar Performance SBEC (Single
Board Engine Controller) - computer. Availability for '97 models WILL
limit you, at least for a few months. Instant 25 hp, as I understand.

Good to have you aboard,

Jim