Re: The excitement is fading

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Fri Mar 28 1997 - 08:01:12 EST

Hey Larry;

Everyone is right, tell us all what the dealer or CC is up to. I waited a
long time for my '97 (see my profile for what was ordered on it) sure glad
I got it when I did.

BTW, as mentioned before it sat in the same station at the factory for a
whole month, before it was finally shipped.

L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>
!!!!! ... your local *HEMI* owner ...!!!!!
'97 SLT+ CC 4x4
5.2L, 3.92SG