RE: mild off-roading in 4WD Dakota?

From: Alan Casey (acasey@io.com)
Date: Tue Apr 01 1997 - 11:27:40 EST

>> anyone know any mild trails that could be done in an extended cab 4wd
>> dakota in
>> the austin, texas area or surrounding areas. nothing boulder strewn
>> and sheet
>> metal threatening, just a little casual fun.
>>
>> thanks,
>>
>> --
>> Howard P. Wilson
>> howard@bga.sps.mot.com

Hey Howard

I don't know of any trails around here in Austin, but if you like to fish
Padre Island is a great place to take a 4x4. I have gone down there several
times in my dads Jeep. It is almost 60 miles of remote beach, and only the
first 10 are within reach of my 2wd truck. Of course it takes a couple
hours to clean up the truck and gear upon returning. Great trip though, and
some really good fishing. Let me know if you want any more info. Or a free
guide. He he.

Just a thought

Alan...

P.S.