0-60 times -Reply

From: Robert Lee Cobb Jr. (S0042745@cedarnet.cedarville.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 02 1997 - 23:28:00 EST

Michael Clark wrote:

> 1st run: 7.57
> 2nd run: 7.23 -- Torqued it to about 1900rpm
> 3rd run: 7.35 -- " " " " 2200rpm

> I know Robert Cobb said he was getting 60 in 7 flat with his
> traction bars so I think I'm doing pretty good especially
> considering I've got SureSlip. . .

Congrats on the times, Michael. Now, let's go stomp some mustangs. .
. Oh yeah, with the trac bars I've got on my truck the thing bogs
BAD once it hooks up (it only gets about 8 feet of spin out of the
hole at full throttle). I REALLY need a higher stall converter so I
can keep it up in the power band. Anybody have any ideas on higher
stall lockup-style converters available for the A-518? I've never
seen any, but I'm a college student and they don't let me get out
much. . . Too much dang homework. . .

- Rob Cobb 93 V8 LE 2wd swb.
s0042745@cedarville.edu