Re: Road Trip

From: Larry Hill (lrhill@airmail.net)
Date: Mon Apr 07 1997 - 07:58:11 EDT

> Glad to see you got the truck with the eight. I remember
> beating my head on the monitor and chanting V-8! V-8! =] What did you
> end up getting?

Steve

Here's my truck. '97 Sport, CC, 4x4, V8, Tire and Handling, Emerald
Green, Security, Overhead Console, RBN radio with 6 disc changer.

Has anyone checked their mpg computer? Mine looks like it's about 2 mpg
low. By the way, I averaged, with a calculator, 14.7 mpg on the first
tank (mostly city driving).

I had the rubber splash guards put on the rear, the fronts are on order,
and after this weekend, I'm really glad I did. I had mud and water in
every crack and crevice you can imagine.

Later
Larry