re: nose bras

From: mahoneyr@syr.lmco.com
Date: Mon Apr 07 1997 - 13:41:51 EDT

steve - you wrote:

I installed four of the heavy-duty rubber flaps, and they are great.
The best thing for getting rid of the mud. I also picked up the front
end cover, (Bra) and have on order the two tow hooks and the door
entry guards....

Just be careful to take it off once in a while... from my past
experience, Nose bras tend to make your paint cloud up underneath.
I live in Upstate NY and the weather and Nose Bra combo did a
number on the paint underneath the bra on my Prelude. I even took
it off in the winter too didn't help... FWIW
rICK
'90 4x4 3.9L Auto(A500) 8'box