Re: nose bras

From: Steve Lowe (Slow@Primenet.Com)
Date: Mon Apr 07 1997 - 13:30:24 EDT

On Mon, 7 Apr 97 13:41:51 EDT, you wrote:

>Just be careful to take it off once in a while... from my past
>experience, Nose bras tend to make your paint cloud up underneath.
>I live in Upstate NY and the weather and Nose Bra combo did a
>number on the paint underneath the bra on my Prelude. I even took
>it off in the winter too didn't help... FWIW

I do Rick. I am a fantic when it comes to my truck. It is washed at a
minimum every two weeks and always the next day if I have been
'wheeling. I heard about the clouding too, and it seems to come from
leaving a wet bra on the truck. If I know it is going to rain, I take
it off. It is extremely rare here in Arizona to rain, and if it is,
you'll know beforehand. I appriciate the warning though. If I don't
use it, the front end will be destroyed by rock chips, as my Nissan
was hashed on our roads. Chip seal is very common here.

        Steve