Re: 97 dakota:Wrecked

From: Rader (rlr@bbt.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 1997 - 09:39:23 EDT

> What a testimonial to CC engineering! Sounds like you're lucky to be alive.
> Just think what might have happened in you were in your Neon.

  Huh? He survived a wreck in his Dakota that may have killed him
in his Neon? Doesn't sound like a tribute to Chrysler to me. Sounds
more like 'you're more likely to survive a wreck in a truck than a
compact car.'

  I'm glad you're OK, but sorry your brand new truck got wasted.
Hope the insurance money comes in quickly.

> I'm sure someone on the list has a scanner to help you out.

  I can get them scanned.

  Ron