Re: K&N clone

From: JD PRUITT (jdpruit@ibm.net)
Date: Tue Apr 15 1997 - 19:09:18 EDT

You can draw more air through the throttle body if the air is not restricted. I put my K&N in the stock air box, on the Shelby it has two air horns one cold air and one under the hood. It did help with no noise. I also have a 3" dual exhaust cat-back system, MSD w/coil and Shelby/Mopar performance computer. I will have headers and ported and polished throttle body.
JD Pruitt Shelby Dakota #563
 ----