Re: More on Unusual Front Tire Wear on 1997 4x4

From: Rob Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Wed Apr 16 1997 - 20:53:42 EDT

At 11:21 PM 4/16/97 -0400, you wrote:
>when it comes time to replace the tires get a set of firestone radial
>atx's....they are a great all around tire and don't wear funny like the good
>years do.....i had aset on mine and they were great...my buddies wrangler's
>were junk in 25,0000 miles...

MoparRuss:

Thanks for the advice. As most of my driving is on pavement, I didn't think
the wranglers would be the right tires for me. For my next set of tires,
I'll be looking for something designed primarily for pavement use. But you
got to admit, those wranglers sure look good in the showroom!

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria,
British Columbia